Thursday, June 9, 2011

Here’s to Barney Rubble Feet!

It’s the 8th of June and I’ve only written one entry this month.  I’m feeling the pressure to write something, but I can’t seem to come up with anything interesting or clever!  Not sure why.  Maybe it’s because my hubby’s been out of town all week; or maybe it’s because I’ve been obsessing over finding a “mother of the groom” dress for my son’s upcoming wedding.  It could be because I haven’t been sleeping well lately.  Whatever it is, it has completely dried up my creative juices!

So, I’ve decided NOT to be interesting or clever today.  (Why start now, right?)  Instead, I’m just going to give a TOP TEN list. 

The TOP TEN Reasons I Love My Family:
100_0224(Of course, some of these are specific to one or two different people, but you should be able to figure out who I'm talking about . . . I know they will!)
10)   He can fix anything and everything – and is always willing to help others.   

  9)   They know their way around the kitchen.

  8)   They work hard, handle responsibility, and are respectful to others.


  7)   They love the puppies – gotta love a guy that’s not afraid to gush over a prissy little poodle! 
puppy
  6)   We can share shoes!

  5)   They possess a sincere appreciation of all types of music and know exactly who you mean when you talk about “Stevie”, “Billy”, or “Bob”.

  4)   They can quote lines word-for-word from more than 100 different movies . . . and can reference a “Friends” episode to fit just about any circumstance.
barney rubble
  3)  She has the cutest Barney Rubble feet!

  2)   He can spontaneously make up a song on the guitar and WOW us with his amazing falsetto voice!








. . . and the NUMBER ONE reason I love my family . . .

  1)   They are just plain goofy and they make me laugh every day – not just a snicker or a giggle, but an all-out, spit-out-your-drink, pee-your-pants kind of laugh!
goofy

No comments: